As part of our commitment to support the holistic development of Gold Coast athletes, we provide unique services to connect with the broader community. These services are provided to our partnered schools, district sporting organisations and state sporting organisations.
The Academy works closely with the following organisations and schools to deliver targeted program specific sessions
- Pony Club Queensland
- Gold Coast Hockey
- Taekwondo Queensland
- Gold Coast Rugby League Referees
- Level Up National Action Sports Academy
- Upper Coomera State Secondary College
- Pimpama State Secondary College
We are proud to be associated with two school programs that offer ‘value add’ educational sessions to the elite sporting scene within the school. The ‘Future Stars Schools’ brings recognition to the students in the sport’s high-performance area of the school and offers professional delivery of sport science and associated topics
GCAS works with leading professionals throughout the Gold Coast to deliver these services that have been developed with expert research. Our education partners are qualified, work in their respective industries and understand youth development.
Value added educational topics provided:
- Sport psychology: Goal setting, Coping skills, Mental toughness and Motivation
- Strength and Conditioning
- Body Maintenance and Recovery
- Speed/Sprint/Running technique
- Time Management
- Culture and Leadership
- Role modelling
- Social Media and Branding
- Sponsorship and Interviewing skills
- Technology in sport
If you are interested in providing any of the above topics to your athletes, coaches or staff, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the above topics are only a guide so please let us know if there are alternative topics you would like presented.